OWN HERE

O% INTEREST
Developer financing on lots available at 25% down and the remaining 75% to be paid over the following 36 months in equal monthly installments.

Lots

Carmelita Gardens offers a variety of lots to meet various individual lifestyles and budgets. We believe this to be an essential part of creating a sustainable and self-sufficient community.

Our lots are available on Greenways (“Green”) and on the Riverfront (“River”) and range in price and size. Lots start at $39,000 for a 5,000 square foot Green Garden Lot and go up $79,000 for a half acre River Estate Lot.

Inspired by charming small towns that have stood the test of time, the lots are all within a five minute walk of our Town Square and River Front. The lots are neatly arranged in neighborhoods that are connected by lush greenways, natural riverfront, and organic gardens.

Available Lot Map

*Reserved Lots are available for Back-Up Contracts. For more information about Available and Reserved Lots click the button below 

Homes

All the homes in Carmelita Gardens are built using quality materials and methods. Owners can choose from any of our Model Home Designs, modify the Model Home Designs, or Custom Design a Home. Any home can be designed to be built of wood, concrete, or a combination.

Homes can also be appointed with simple or luxurious amenities, it’s the owner’s choice. In Carmelita Gardens we have a variety of homes and they are all elegantly handcrafted for the individual owners.

Model Home Designs

COTTAGE

Starting at US $120,000

BUNGALOW

Starting at US $180,000

VILLA

Starting at US $220,000

Custom Home Designs

Cottages

605 sq. ft.
430 Indoor/175 Outdoor
1 Bed, 1 Bath, Loft

The Tortuga

2036 sq. ft.
686 Indoor/1350 Outdoor
2 Bed, 2 Bath

The Casa Carmelita

3164 sq. ft.
1060 Indoor/2104 Outdoor
2 Bed, 1 Bath

The Serafina

800 sq. ft.
560 Indoor/240 Outdoor
1 Bed, 1 Bath, Loft

The La Sombra

1234 sq. ft.
615 Indoor/619 Outdoor
1 Bed, 1 Bath, Loft

The Belita

1502 sq. ft.
1150 Indoor/352 Outdoor
2 Bed, 2 Bath, Loft

7 Step Process

Turning Dreams into Reality

1. Choose
a Home Site

2. Choose
a Home Design

3. Building
Quote

4. BUILDING
CONTRACT

1. Choose
a Home Site

2. Choose
a Home Design

3. Building
Quote

4. BUILDING
CONTRACT

5.Building
Permit

6. Construction
Process

5.Building
Permit

6. Construction Process

WELCOME HOME

Purchasing Process

Simple Steps to Ownership and Living in Carmelita Gardens

01

DISCOVERING

Learn about Carmelita Gardens and Belize through our website, newsletters, social media, and emails

DISCUSSING

Speak with a Carmelita Gardens Specialist about your specific interests and schedule a Virtual Tour.

02

02

DISCUSSING

Speak with a Carmelita Gardens Specialist about your specific interests and schedule a Virtual Tour.

03

DECIDING

Select the property that best fits your lifestyle and budget. Reserve your property and schedule a Discovery Tour or . . Finance your property and receive a Free Discovery Tour or . . . Purchase your property and receive a Free Discovery Tour and a 10% Discount.

Welcome
to Carmelita Gardens, Belize!

04

04

Welcome to Carmelita Gardens, Belize!